Inquest opens into Bacton Gas Terminal contractor
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
A contractor was found dead in woods, an inquest opening has heard.
The inquest into the death of Shaun Atkinson, 37, who lived at Castaways Holiday Park on Paston Road, Bacton, near Cromer, was opened and adjourned on January 29 at Norfolk Coroner's Court.
Mr Atkinson was a Bacton Gas Terminal contractor and died on January 15.
Ms Blake said he was found in a wooded area near Old Hall Road, Bacton, and the medical cause of death was asphyxia due to hanging.
A full inquest is happening on July 6.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Blake also opened and adjourned the inquest into carer Stacey Siegert, 30, from Feltwell Farm on Lodge Road, Feltwell, near Thetford.
Miss Siegert, who was engaged to be married, died on November 17, at the farm.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 5 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 6 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 7 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 8 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 9 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 10 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
Her medical cause of death was respiratory depression due to bronchopneumonia and mixed drug toxicity and a full inquest will take place on May 4.