Inquest to be held into deaths of “fun-loving happy girl” and her “one in a million” boyfriend killed in Methwold Hythe crash
- Credit: Archant
An inquest is due to be held tomorrow into the deaths of a young couple who were killed in a car crash at Methwold Hythe.
Katie-Louise Rowland, 17, and her boyfriend Daniel Eyre, 21, died after the green Mini Cooper they were travelling in came off the road and crashed into a tree on Severalls Road.
Following the crash, in August last year, the family of Katie-Louise, from Methwold Hythe, paid tribute to her as a 'fun-loving happy girl who lived life to the full', saying she had a 'big smile and even bigger heart'.
While the family of Daniel, from Kings Lynn, described him as 'one in a million' and paid tribute to his 'loving and caring ways'.
An inquest into the death of the couple, who died on August 15 last year, will be held at Norfolk Coroner's Court, Eastgate House, on Thorpe Road in Norwich, tomorrow from 10am.
You may also want to watch:
Katie-Louise was described by her family as 'the best sister, daughter, granddaughter and niece that we could ever have wished for'.
A statement issued by her family said: 'She has left us with a hole that no one will ever fill. Sleep tight sweetheart. Until we meet again x.'
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 4 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
Mr Eyre's family – mother Valerie, father David, three sisters Kylie, Charlene and Natasha and grandad Charlie – said: 'He will be missed by many people, never be forgotten and always have a place within our hearts. He was a family lad, always so close to his mum, dad, sisters and grandad.
He was such a handy man and when it came to helping someone he would always be there if we needed him. He loved spending time with close family members and his girlfriend Katie-Louise.
'Fly high baby, we love you so much. Words cannot explain how much you mean to us all.'