Further reviews into deaths of suspected murder victims
- Credit: Archant
Further reviews into the deaths of two people in Norwich are due to take place today (Monday).
The deaths of Doreen Virgo and James Greene have been listed for review at Norfolk Coroner's Court.
Doreen Virgo, 89, was found dead at Grays Fair Court care home in Dereham Road on July 12 after police were called to the property.
She was staying at the care home at the time of her death, but previously lived at Mill Street in Buxton.
Her husband Mick Virgo, 81, was charged with her murder. The case had been scheduled for trial on January 6, 2020.
You may also want to watch:
James Greene, 39, died at the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital on June 6 after being attacked in a flat in Dolphin Grove, where he lived.
Peter Bruton, 26, has been charged with Mr Greene's murder but denies the offence. A trial has been fixed for November 11.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature