Inquest opens into death of Norwich photographer Harvey Truswell
- Credit: Archant
The inquest has opened into the death of popular photographer and videographer Harvey Truswell.
Mr Truswell, 23, died on April 27.
His inquest was opened and adjourned by area coroner Yvonne Blake today at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich.
Mrs Blake said the 23-year-old was discovered dead in his flat in Normandie Tower, Rouen Road, Norwich, by his girlfriend Emma Fleming.
During the short hearing, Mrs Blake said the cause of death was central nervous system and respiratory depression due to multiple drug toxicity.
You may also want to watch:
The death was not treated as suspicious by Norfolk police.
After Mr Truswell's death, tributes poured in from friends, family, former teachers and hip hop superstars the Wu-Tang Clan, who he once worked with.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 7 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 10 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
The full inquest will take place at Norfolk Coroner's Court on December 18.