Man in 20s died after inhaling gas
PUBLISHED: 16:42 29 October 2020 | UPDATED: 16:42 29 October 2020
A 26-year-old man died after inhaling a gas, an inquest has heard.
Matthew Francom died at his home in Mingay Road, Thetford on September 10.
At an inquest opened into his death, held at Norfolk Coroners Court on Thursday October 29, Jacqueline Lake, senior coroner for Norfolk, said Mr Francom had been born in Bury St Edmunds and had been employed as a cleaner.
His cause of death was given as the result of inhaling a gas.
The inquest has been adjourned for a full hearing to be held at Norfolk Coroners Court on January 27 2021.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Eastern Daily Press. Click the link in the orange box above for details.