Inquest opened into the death of a welder from west Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
An inquest has opened into the death a 33-year-old man from west Norfolk.
Nicholas Claxton from Stow Bridge, south of King’s Lynn, died on March 27.
At an inquest opened into his death, held at Norfolk Coroner’s Court on Friday, April 3, Jacqueline Lake, senior coroner for Norfolk said Mr Claxton had been employed as a welder.
His cause of death was given as hanging.
The inquest has been adjourned until May 12, 2020.
You may also want to watch:
• Need to talk? The Samaritans can be contacted 24/7 on 116 123 or by emailing: email@example.com
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 4 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 8 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 New owner of business park could have lost trade without purchase