Inquest into deaths of Graham and Jennifer Slack, found in Great Yarmouth’s Breydon Water, due to take place today
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
An inquest into the deaths of Bradwell couple Graham and Jennifer Slack is due to be held in Norwich today.
The bodies of Mr and Mrs Slack, 62 and 63 respectively, were discovered in the mudbank of Breydon Water, Great Yarmouth, in September, after a birdwatcher alerted authorities.
Following a search by police and other rescue services their bodies were recovered and their deaths were not treated as suspicious.
The couple lived on Laurel Drive in Bradwell and at a pre-inquest hearing the medical cause of death for them both was given as drowning.
Mr Slack was a retired pipe fitter and Mrs Slack was a retired nurse. They both died on September 29, 2016.
You may also want to watch:
The full inquest will be held at Norwich Coroner's Court at 1pm, led by senior coroner Jacqueline Lake.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 4 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Former factory site to become a new church
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze