Woman who died in A143 crash named
- Credit: Google
A woman who suffered fatal injuries in a collision on the A143 in South Norfolk has been named in court papers.
Michelle Overy, 45, was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash , which happened at Thorpe Abbots, near Diss.
Her Ford C-Max was involved in a collision with a Mercedes GLC 220 on the evening of Friday, December 18.
The driver of the Mercedes, who was also a woman in her 40s, was taken to hospital to be treated for minor injuries.
Mrs Overy, who came from the Lowestoft area, worked as a catering supervisor at The Limes Primary Academy, at Oulton Broad.
An inquest into her death is due to be opened at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich on Monday.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 6 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 7 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 8 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 9 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 10 'Let's get this built' - Unanimous support for new £12m Norfolk hospital unit