Woman who died in A143 crash named
- Credit: Google
A woman who suffered fatal injuries in a collision on the A143 in South Norfolk has been named in court papers.
Michelle Overy, 45, was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash , which happened at Thorpe Abbots, near Diss.
Her Ford C-Max was involved in a collision with a Mercedes GLC 220 on the evening of Friday, December 18.
The driver of the Mercedes, who was also a woman in her 40s, was taken to hospital to be treated for minor injuries.
Mrs Overy, who came from the Lowestoft area, worked as a catering supervisor at The Limes Primary Academy, at Oulton Broad.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into her death is due to be opened at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich on Monday.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 4 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 7 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 8 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 9 Man seriously injured after crash
- 10 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed