Woman who died in A143 crash named
- Credit: Google
A woman who suffered fatal injuries in a collision on the A143 in South Norfolk has been named in court papers.
Michelle Overy, 45, was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash , which happened at Thorpe Abbots, near Diss.
Her Ford C-Max was involved in a collision with a Mercedes GLC 220 on the evening of Friday, December 18.
The driver of the Mercedes, who was also a woman in her 40s, was taken to hospital to be treated for minor injuries.
Mrs Overy, who came from the Lowestoft area, worked as a catering supervisor at The Limes Primary Academy, at Oulton Broad.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into her death is due to be opened at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich on Monday.
- 1 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 2 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 3 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 4 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 5 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 6 Eight pints pulled in first three minutes as pub's 'happy hour' returns
- 7 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 8 Boss says sorry for fake worker's 'vile' comments about Prince Philip
- 9 Lanes closed after lorry hits A47 central reservation
- 10 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease