Inquest to open into death of young man in Norfolk crash
- Credit: Google
An inquest will be opened today into the death of a young man killed when his car crashed into a wall on a Norfolk road.
Dylan Baty, 24, died in the crash at Burnham Overy, near Wells, on Saturday, August 24.
Police were called at just before 10.50pm that night to a crash on the A149 Tower Road involving a silver Volkswagen Golf.
Mr Baty, from Swaffham, who was driving the car, was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn but died two days later on Monday, August 26.
A passenger, a man in his 20s, was also taken to the hospital and suffered serious leg injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Senior coroner Jacqueline Lake will open his inquest at the coroner's court in Carrow House, Norwich, at 10.20am today (Wednesday, September 4).
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut