Inquest to open into death of young man in Norfolk crash
- Credit: Google
An inquest will be opened today into the death of a young man killed when his car crashed into a wall on a Norfolk road.
Dylan Baty, 24, died in the crash at Burnham Overy, near Wells, on Saturday, August 24.
Police were called at just before 10.50pm that night to a crash on the A149 Tower Road involving a silver Volkswagen Golf.
Mr Baty, from Swaffham, who was driving the car, was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn but died two days later on Monday, August 26.
A passenger, a man in his 20s, was also taken to the hospital and suffered serious leg injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Senior coroner Jacqueline Lake will open his inquest at the coroner's court in Carrow House, Norwich, at 10.20am today (Wednesday, September 4).
- 1 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 2 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 6 Water outages hit homes across city
- 7 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 8 People released from car after crash closes road
- 9 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 10 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks