Inquest into death of electrician manager adjourned
- Credit: Archant
The inquest into the death of an electrician manager who died in a crash on the A1065 has been adjourned.
Darren Goldsby, from Colkirk, Fakenham, died at the scene of a crash near the Newton Road junction at Castle Acre on Saturday, August 8.
An inquest into his death was opened at Norfolk's Coroner's Court on Tuesday, September 22, and a further review was held on Friday, December 18.
During the brief hearing, senior coroner Jacqueline Lake told the court that as investigations were still ongoing, the full inquest was not yet ready to be heard.
Ms Lake adjourned the hearing for a further review on Thursday, March 18, 2021.
Mr Goldsby was born in Solihull, near Birmingham and was an electrician manager.
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Do you recognise this man?
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 8 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 9 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 10 How former teacher jailed for abuse of young boys was pillar of community