Inquest opens into death of two-day-old baby
- Credit: Archant
An inquest into the death of a two-day-old baby has opened.
Lonnie Gilfedder was born on November 11, 2018, but died two days later on November 13, the inquest at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich heard on Tuesday.
It heard the baby, whose address was given as Bradwell, died at the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston.
The medical cause of death was given as bilateral bronchopneumonia.
The inquest was adjourned until May 26.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 3 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 4 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 5 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 6 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 7 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 8 Man stabbed in leg and stomach by drug dealer who jumped out of car
- 9 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 10 Norfolk coronavirus infection rate falls below three figures