Inquest date set for two teenagers who drowned while swimming near Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A full inquest into the death of two teenagers at an old gravel pit in Thorpe St Andrew is due to take place in October.
Bonheur Musungay, 14, and Stella Kambi, 17, died after getting into trouble while swimming at Thorpe Marshes Reserve, near Norwich, in August last year.
Their family members were present at an inquest review earlier today in Norwich where a date for the next hearing was set.
It is due to begin on October 10.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 4 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 5 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 6 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 7 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 8 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 9 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 10 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars