Inquest opens after van driver died following A47 crash
- Credit: Archant
A quality controller died from multiple injuries after a crash on the A47.
The inquest into the death of Kyran Binns, 25, from Deerfield Road in March, Cambridgeshire, was opened and adjourned at Norfolk Coroner's Court, Norwich, on Tuesday, September 10.
Area coroner, Yvonne Blake, said Mr Binns died on the A47 at Scarning, near Dereham, on August 29.
She added the medical cause of death was multiple injuries due to a road traffic collision.
The crash happened just after 6am and involved a van and a lorry.
You may also want to watch:
It took place near to Draytonhall Lane and the driver of the van was declared dead at the scene.
The road was closed in both directions for several hours after the collision.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 6 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 9 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 10 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
Police are appealing for witnesses and dashcam footage. Anyone with information about the crash should call Sgt Peter Howlett on 101. Alternately email firstname.lastname@example.org A full inquest is due to take place on February 21 at King's Lynn Coroner's Court.