Information day to be held in Diss
- Credit: Nick Butcher
An information day will be held in Diss on Friday, November 25 in which people can find out about the many plans for the town, including the tourist information centre's move to the Corn Hall.
The drop-in style event will be held at Diss United Reformed Church between 2pm and 7pm and has been organised by the town council.
There will be stands on Diss Town Council, neighbourhood planning, the tourist information centre and the Mere's Mouth toilets and the Heritage Triangle Project.
Information on how to contact different councils involved in running Diss and what each one does will be available.
Visitors can talk to councillors and council officers and representatives from other key organisations.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments will be available.
A town council spokesman said: 'With such an eventful year coming to an end, and an equally busy one ahead, it's a great opportunity to catch up with what the town, district and county councils have been up to, and for you to have your say on our next year.'
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 9 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each