Industrial oven fire in Catfield
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters were called to tackle a fire in an industrial oven.
A call came in the emergency services at 8.30am to reports of a building fire in Sutton Road, Catfield.
Appliances from Stalham and Martham fire stations attended the blaze and the crews used hose reel jets, a thermal imaging camera and a positive pressure ventilation fan.
They also wore breathing apparatus.
The crew from Stalham arrived at 8.42am and the crew from Martham about five minutes later. Both vehicles left the scene around an hour later.
You may also want to watch:
Sutton Road runs on from The Street in Catfield, the main route through the village. It is home to several industrial units.
The village is 19 miles (32 km) south-east of Cromer, 17 miles (28 km) north-east of Norwich and 3 miles (4 km) south-east of Stalham.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 7 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 8 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 9 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
It is situated west of the A149 King's Lynn to Great Yarmouth road.