Indian restaurant to hand out food for homeless
- Credit: Archant
An Indian restaurant is planning to donate food to homeless people and senior citizens in a mid Norfolk town.
Rani's Indian Dining in Yaxham, near Dereham, will be handing out food in the town, or will deliver it to people's homes, later this month.
Musa Ali, who owns the restaurant with his family, said: "We have done this sort of thing before both here and at our old restaurant.
"This is something the staff at Rani's are very passionate about. We serve good quality, delicious food and believe nobody should be going hungry."
Mr Ali is making a list of people for the food to be given to.
You may also want to watch:
He and his staff will be serving it between 3pm and 5pm in Dereham on Tuesday, June 18.
If you or someone you know would like to be included, message the Rani's Indian Dining Facebook page or contact the restaurant on 01362 692515.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats