In pictures: Snow falls across Norfolk and Waveney
- Credit: Chris Gleadell
Heavy snow is falling across East Anglia and the region remains on a yellow weather alert for high winds and ice.
Snow started falling in Norwich, Dereham, Fakenham, Swaffham, Attleborough and King's Lynn at around 8am today.
Chris Bell, forecasting director at Weatherquest in Norwich, said snow will continue to move south across the region this morning.
In a tweet, he said 'a few' centimetres of accumulation was possible.
Meanwhile, the Met Office has warned there was still risk of ice forming on untreated surfaces.
You may also want to watch:
A yellow warning of wind has also been issued for the eastern coast, with gusts of up to 70mph expected to hit the county.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 5 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 6 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 7 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 8 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR