Illness causes Elkie Brooks concert in Diss to be rescheduled
A concert featuring singer Elkie Brooks has been postponed because of illness.
The performer had been due to sing at the Diss Corn Hall on Saturday at a sell-out concert.
However, officials at the venue said that a throat infection meant that she can not perform at the weekend. The concert has been rescheduled for Thursday, November 1.
A spokesman for the Corn Hall said: 'We will be in contact with everyone who has purchased tickets by email or by telephone, where they can choose if they would like to keep their tickets for the rescheduled performance or refund them.'
Now in the fifth decade of her career, Elkie Brooks was due to be performing some of her classic hits, blues, jazz and songs from her new album Powerless.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, email email@example.com
- 1 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 2 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 3 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 4 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner
- 5 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 6 Pub hands out free ice creams during road collision traffic jam
- 7 Oh deer! Muntjac escorted out of Tesco after sprinting into bakery
- 8 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 9 Left-back seals permanent Canaries exit
- 10 Bleach thrown at woman from passing car