‘I want to give back’ - Suffolk solicitor will race for East Anglian cancer charity
- Credit: Photo: Christina Stohr
A solicitor from Lowestoft who has run in the Brighton marathon will be racing over 100 miles in aid of a testicular cancer charity.
Christina Stohr works in Fosters Solicitors on Clapham Road South and wants to give back to the community.
With her two friends Hilary Martin and Sarah Ripken, she will cycle 100 miles from London to Surrey in August to raise money for East Anglian testicular cancer charity It's On The Ball.
She said: "We always try and to these challenges together, but it's hard to be able to.
"We're doing this to raise awareness and money. Anyone at any age can get testicular cancer.
You may also want to watch:
"I want to give back to our community."
It's On The Ball provide support groups, buddy systems, and information for those with testicular cancer. They also offer financial support.
You can support Christina by donating online here, or by visiting Fosters Solicitors.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 7 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car