Husband-and-wife team have plans to spread Rugbytots franchise across Norfolk
- Credit: Supplied
Two sports enthusiasts are helping children across Norfolk to get active after taking over a sports club franchise.
Aaron and Sadie Swanborough, from Drayton, recently bought their local Rugbytots franchise, which teaches the basics of the sport to children aged two to seven in classes at local schools and nurseries.
With 170 children on their books already, the husband-and-wife team hope to at least double membership in the next 12 months and estimate they could make £30,000 profit in their first year.
Mrs Swanborough, 37, said: 'This franchise has not been utilised much by previous owners so we are hoping to really get into our area.'
Mr Swanborough, 39, is involved in rugby locally as coach of the Wymondham Wasps and Eastern Counties women's teams.
You may also want to watch:
The Rugbytots franchise covers Norwich, Wymondham and Diss, but the couple have designs on moving into King's Lynn and North Walsham too.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 4 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 5 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 9 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 10 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital