Hunt for three balaclava-wearing men after teens robbed in Southwold
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Police are appealing for information after three masked men robbed a group of teenage boys in Southwold.
The incident occurred on Tibby's Way at around 10.45pm on Saturday, September 3.
A group of teenage boys were walking when a dark coloured car pulled up and three men jumped out and demanded that the boys hand over property.
A rucksack was stolen by the men who then drove off.
The suspects are described as wearing hooded tops and balaclavas.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anybody who has any information are asked to call Lowestoft CID on 101 quoting reference 64441/17.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 4 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 5 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 6 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 7 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 8 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 9 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 10 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel