Hunstanton Road in Heacham has reopened after crash
- Credit: James Bass
Police have closed Hunstanton Road in Heacham this lunchtime after two cars collided.
A white Audi A3 and a red VW Golf were in collision around 12-noon.
Police, firefighters and an ambulance crew were sent to the scene. Fire crews cut one person free from a car using heavy rescue equipment.
An East of England Ambulance spokesman said: 'We were called at 12.09pm today to a report of a road traffic collision in Hunstanton Road, Heacham.
An ambulance crew attended to a report of one patient who had back pain. The patient was treated at the scene and taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital for further care.'
You may also want to watch:
Police said the road reopened just before 2pm.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?