Want to get involved in Hunstanton Heritage Gardens?
- Credit: Ian Burt
Friends of the Hunstanton Heritage Gardens are reconvening after a short break.
The next meeting will take place at the Golden Lion in Hunstanton at 10.30am on Tuesday, March 6.
Hunstanton Heritage Gardens stretch from the Green through the Esplanade Gardens and round the cliff top to the lighthouse.
The area has seen a range of activities over the last year including an adopt-a-flower bed project, garden design, art workshops, heritage workshops, music events, birdwatching, walks, pebble painting, storytelling, dog walking and the Soap Box Derby.
All those with an interest in the gardens and developing activities are welcome to attend the meeting.
You may also want to watch:
Roger Partridge, the new activities coordinator for the Heritage Gardens, is based at Alive Oasis. If you wish to attend the meeting, call him on 01553 616326 or e-mail him firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting