Want to get involved in Hunstanton Heritage Gardens?
- Credit: Ian Burt
Friends of the Hunstanton Heritage Gardens are reconvening after a short break.
The next meeting will take place at the Golden Lion in Hunstanton at 10.30am on Tuesday, March 6.
Hunstanton Heritage Gardens stretch from the Green through the Esplanade Gardens and round the cliff top to the lighthouse.
The area has seen a range of activities over the last year including an adopt-a-flower bed project, garden design, art workshops, heritage workshops, music events, birdwatching, walks, pebble painting, storytelling, dog walking and the Soap Box Derby.
All those with an interest in the gardens and developing activities are welcome to attend the meeting.
Roger Partridge, the new activities coordinator for the Heritage Gardens, is based at Alive Oasis. If you wish to attend the meeting, call him on 01553 616326 or e-mail him firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 4 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 5 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 10 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day