Hundreds of classic vehicles to go on display at second Bungay Lions rally
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2013
More than 330 vehicles will be on display at the Bungay Area Lions Club classic vehicle rally and country fayre on Sunday.
The event, which is being staged at Earsham Hall, near Bungay, will include classic cars, tractors, bikes, trucks and military vehicles.
The cars will be on display alongside a variety of entertainment for all the family including performances from the Lowestoft Signing Choir and Castleton Brass Band.
There will also be a selection of trade and craft stalls, children's entertainment, auto jumble, a licensed bar and food and drink.
Last year's rally attracted more than 3,000 people and was opened by Norwich City legend Jeremy Goss.
You may also want to watch:
Dawn Collis, one of the organisers, said: 'Considering it was our first year last year it was a brilliant success, and it is a great opportunity for people not just to see the cars but to visit the hall too.
'We've got 100 more show vehicles than last year and even more food and stalls.'
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 3 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 4 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 5 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 6 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 7 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 8 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 9 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 10 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
Funds raised from the event will go to local causes supported by the Lions. The gates will open at 10am and the event will run until 5pm.
Admission costs £3 for adults, with under 16s free.
Anyone who would like to show their vehicle can obtain a registration form from Michael Gardiner on 07599935113 or email email@example.com