North Walsham’s natural beauty is on show in new calender featuring images by Paul Macro, Herbert Sandell and Julie Kelleher
- Credit: Archant
A new calendar, believed to be the first featuring North Walsham and surrounds in full colour, has gone on sale.
The 2018 calendar includes images of the area by Paul Macro Photography, as well as local scenes painted by artist Herbert Sandell.
It has been produced by Bob and Jan White from the town's Showcase Gallery newsagents and gift shop.
Mr White said also included was a photo by Julie Kelleher showing the North Walsham and Dilham Canal Trust's work at the Ebridge canal basin.
He said: 'The calendar has been available for a few weeks now and has been very well received, encouraging my wife and I to start planning next year's calendar. To this end we have asked North Walsham in bloom and the North Walsham Christmas lights community to take photographs to be submitted for the 2019.'
You may also want to watch:
The calendar is on sale for £7.50 from the Showcase Gallery.
- 1 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 2 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 6 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 7 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 10 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk