Send in your pictures for special Norfolk Day souvenir supplement
- Credit: Nick Butcher
To celebrate the success of the first-ever Norfolk Day the EDP will be creating a special supplement.
The 24-page keepsake memento will be published on Monday, July 30.
It will feature special reports from across all areas of Norfolk.
The supplement will include dozens of pictures of Norfolk Day events taken by our photographers.
But we also want to feature your pictures to showcase the multitude of events - nearly 300 - which are taking place today and across the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
To send in pictures email email@example.com by 2pm tomorrow.
They must say where they were taken, who is in them, including first and last names, what they show, who took them and contact names and numbers.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 3 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich
To be used in the best way they must be large high resolution images, around 1MB or more in size and sent as jpeg attachments.
Pictures can also be shared on Twitter using the #Norfolk Day.