Send in your pictures for special Norfolk Day souvenir supplement
- Credit: Nick Butcher
To celebrate the success of the first-ever Norfolk Day the EDP will be creating a special supplement.
The 24-page keepsake memento will be published on Monday, July 30.
It will feature special reports from across all areas of Norfolk.
The supplement will include dozens of pictures of Norfolk Day events taken by our photographers.
But we also want to feature your pictures to showcase the multitude of events - nearly 300 - which are taking place today and across the weekend.
To send in pictures email email@example.com by 2pm tomorrow.
They must say where they were taken, who is in them, including first and last names, what they show, who took them and contact names and numbers.
- 1 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 2 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 3 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 4 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 5 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 6 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 7 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 8 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 9 Seven of the oldest Norfolk businesses
- 10 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
To be used in the best way they must be large high resolution images, around 1MB or more in size and sent as jpeg attachments.
Pictures can also be shared on Twitter using the #Norfolk Day.