How Norwich City fan Summer is brightening up Celtic TV
- Credit: Submitted
A sports broadcaster from the region has found herself becoming the face of Scottish champions Celtic.
Former Framlingham Earl High pupil Summer Harl has landed the role of lead anchor for Celtic TV, the SPL club's television channel.
However the 27-year-old, originally of Stoke Holy Cross, has adopted the Scottish team as her own, but has not found her split loyalties to be too much of a stumbling block.
She said: 'Norwich City will always be my home club – my dad was a season ticket holder so I was only ever going to support one team.
'I used to go to games when I was younger and played for Norwich City girls as well.'
You may also want to watch:
The two clubs have built quite a friendship, through testimonial visits for Adam Drury and Tim Sheppard in recent years.
She added: 'When I tell people who I support I only ever get a good response – people say how lovely Norwich is and how much they enjoyed the atmosphere at Carrow Road during the testimonials.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 7 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 8 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich
'The two clubs are kindred spirits, both have such amazing home support and are brilliant family clubs – there are definitely lots of similarities.
'I have a City mug in the Celtic media office, and it's still intact, so people can't mind too much.'