How on earth did it get up there? Mystery over car stuck in tree
- Credit: Jonathan Burrows
Mystery surrounds how a car became lodged several feet up in a tree.
The black BMW appeared in the tree on Sunday, October 4, on the Blofield Heath slip road between the A47 and Shack Lane a few miles from Norwich.
A picture taken by a passing driver showed the car wedged between branches, several feet above the road.
Norfolk police said they had no record of a car ending up in a tree in the area and do not know who the driver was or when the incident happened.
On Monday morning the vehicle disappeared and police tape draped in the tree was the only evidence left of what had happeend.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see the car in the tree or know what happened? Contact email@example.com
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 8 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 9 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 10 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor