Hotel and wedding venue at Brome near Diss ‘ceases trading’
Mystery surrounds the future of a north Suffolk hotel and wedding venue after it suddenly closed.
The sudden closure of the Brome Grange Hotel, off the A140 near Diss, leaves future guests and couples in doubt over whether they can get their money back.
A message on the venue's answer phone says: 'Due to unforeseen circumstances, the hotel has ceased trading. Any queries, please reply in writing.'
A customer, who did not wish to be named, said he had booked rooms in November and had paid a �300 deposit.
'It is frustrating that we can not find out what is going on and whether we can get our money back. It will be even worse for people who have summer weddings booked,' he said.
The 16th century building has 18 bedrooms, a barn for wedding receptions and parties, a restaurant and conference facilities.
Have you been affected by the closure of the Brome Grange Hotel? Contact reporter Adam Gretton on 01379 651153 or email email@example.com
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 3 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 4 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 5 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'
- 9 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 10 Police called after illegally parked delivery driver blocks bus routes