Hospital radio station receives a gorgeous donation from local beauty salon
- Credit: Hospital Radio Lynn
Beauticians and their customers teamed up to raise money for a hospital radio station.
Contours beauty salon at Castle Rising, near King's Lynn, handed over a cheque for £300 to Hospital Radio Lynn, based in the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
Secretary, Carrie Ingram-Gettins said: 'Hospital Radio Lynn wishes to say a big thank you to Contours, Castle Rising, for their generous donation of £300 raised by the hard work of their wonderful staff throughout 2018.'
Beautician Natalie Norman from Contours said: 'Last year Contours had chosen Hospital Radio Lynn as our charity to help to raise some money.
'We would like to say thank you to all our lovely customers and thank you Hospital Radio Lynn presenters for doing such a fab job.'
To join or donate to Hospital Radio Lynn, visit www.hospitalradiolynn.org.uk or call 01553 613456.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 6 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 7 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 8 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 9 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 10 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof