Hopefuls queued to show Britain’s Got Talent bosses that Norwich has indeed got talent
- Credit: Archant
Scores of people flocked to Castle Mall to show the producers of a hit ITV show that Norwich has got talent - and plenty of it.
Hopefuls looking for a chance to appear on Britain's Got Talent in front of celebrity judges Simon Cowell, David Walliams, Amanda Holden and Alesha Dixon made their way to open auditions at the Music Lounge in the Mall on Sunday, October 14.
There were queues of people lining up to take part in the auditions, which took place between noon and 4pm.
The auditions were held behind closed doors, and organisers said those taking part were not able to reveal anything about their acts.
An earlier round of auditions also took place at Lowestoft's Marina Theatre earlier this month.
You may also want to watch:
In a statement, organisers said 2017 was an 'amazing year' and they were excited for another year of 'incredible talent' and reminded people one audition which could change your life.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 6 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 7 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 8 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab