“Honestly the nicest boys you could ask for” - friends pay tribute to teenagers Dominic O’Neill, Kyle Warren and Billy Hines who were killed in crash at Pulham Market
- Credit: PA
Tributes have been paid on social media following the deaths of three teenagers who were killed in a crash near the A140 at Pulham Market.
The trio have been named locally as Dominic O'Neill, Kyle Warren and Billy Hines, who are believed to be from the local area.
Police were called to Pulham Market at just after 11.45pm last night to reports that a black Ford Ka had left the road at Tivetshall Road.
Firefighters and ambulance crews also went to the scene of the crash near the A140 roundabout.
But, despite the efforts of emergency services, including fire crews from Long Stratton, Harleston and Diss, the three males aged in their late teens were confirmed dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The tragedy has sparked activity on social media with tributes being posted by friends of the teens as well as a Go Fund Me page to raise money for a memorial to the three of them.
Tributes on Facebook include:
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 5 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 6 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 7 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 8 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 9 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 10 Glamping site approval despite highway safety concerns
• Mason Heasley posted: 'Words cannot even describe how I'm feeling right now. You was an absolute diamond in this world matey, you was probably the funniest and nicest boy I've ever known.
Taken far too soon, I know I'll miss you everyday, not only was you my best friend but you was like my brother. But heaven has gained an angel and I know you're in a better place. Look down on me and I'll make sure you I make you proud, I love you so much ?? Dominic O'Neill.'
• Morgan Kage Heasley posted: 'Dominic O'Neill i really can't believe it man i'm in shock. you were such a funny lad. remember seeing you countless times outside my house making my brother laugh and helping each other out you both went through a lot together my brother best friend. R.I.P man.'
• Andy Hutchinson posted: 'Kyle, this is unbelievable, we have only just started to get to know each other My thoughts are with all that has been affected by this tragic accident!
You wont ever be forgotten Love you man!!!
RIP Kyle Warren ?
• Courtney Yeomans-Woods posted: 'RIP Kyle Warren Billy Hines and Dom. I am still in shock that this has happened! Known Kyle and billy for years.. I remember standing on the side lines while billy, Kyle and Callum played for diss cheering them on. They would try to score goals for match attack cards!Seeing Kyle every lunch time when we were at school. Honestly the nicest boys you could ask for! Genuinely kind, caring, and funny boys.'
A Go Fund Me Page created by James Raven, a 'very good friend of Kyle' who was like a 'lil bro' has so far raised £140.
To find out more log onto: https://www.gofundme.com/rip-dom-billy
A memorial and book of condolences has been set up in St John the Baptist Church in Harleston, around five miles from Pulham Market.
One message said: 'Three young boys taken away too quickly. My family's thoughts are with you.'
A candle has been lit in memory of the teenagers and a prayer dedicated to them.