Homes left without water in north Norfolk town
- Credit: Archant
Homes in Holt are experiencing problems with their water due to a burst water main.
Customers in Manor Walk and Kerridge Way, Holt, began experiencing problems at 11.42 on Monday morning after a water main burst.
Homes in the area have been left with no water at all or very low water pressure.
Anglian Water said: "We've identified a burst water main in your area that we're working hard to get fixed, so that we can get your supply back to normal as soon as possible.
"This should be by 3pm today."
You may also want to watch:
Customers on Shrublands Court, just off Kerridge Way where the burst water main is located, are also experiencing problems with their water.
Anglian Water said: "When problems with our network are reported to us we aim to come out and inspect them as soon as possible, withing three working days, and then schedule any required repair work based on the nature of the issue we find."
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 10 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
The leak has since been fixed.