North Norfolk village left without water after burst main
- Credit: Archant
Families in a large part of north Norfolk have been left without water due to a burst main.
Anglian Water said homes in Hickling, Sutton and the surrounding area may have very low water pressure or no water at all as a result of the issue, which started at 3am this morning.
Currently teams from the supplier are out dealing with the burst main.
The supplier said in a statement on its website: "We're aware of reports of a loss of supply in the area and are working hard to identify the cause so that we can get your supply back to normal as soon as possible."
Anglian Water is urging anyone who has spotted the leak to call them on 03457 145 145.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 7 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns