Herd of cows on train tracks at Ipswich delays Norwich to London services
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Trains between Norwich and London are being disrupted after a herd of cows wandered onto the tracks near Ipswich.
Train services between Norwich, Ipswich and London Liverpool Street are being delayed, with services unable to move between Ipswich and Manningtree until the cows are moved.
• Are you being affected? Email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 8 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 9 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 10 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden