Herd of cows on train tracks at Ipswich delays Norwich to London services
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Trains between Norwich and London are being disrupted after a herd of cows wandered onto the tracks near Ipswich.
Train services between Norwich, Ipswich and London Liverpool Street are being delayed, with services unable to move between Ipswich and Manningtree until the cows are moved.
• Are you being affected? Email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 3 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 7 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 10 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street