Henchman’s gaming shop raises £157 for Swaffham mental health charity, The Merle Boddy Centre
- Credit: ©EDPpics 2005
An independent Norfolk gaming shop has raised £157 for a Swaffham-based dementia and mental health charity.
Henchman's of Swaffham have raised £157 for the Merle Boddy Centre via an auction and charity collection based on international tabletop games day.
The auction included some limited edition, sought-after promotional items, and the shop has also donated some tabletop games to the centre.
The shop is proud to be continuing the supportive relationship it has with the charity. Owner Keith Sandle stated: 'We are delighted to continue our support of The Merle Boddy Centre.
'We wanted to offer some tabletop games to the centre, as we know how important they can be in developing new skillsets, having something to focus on, and for confidence, numeracy and logic abilities.
You may also want to watch:
'We hope they are much enjoyed by everyone at the Centre. It's our pleasure to support the vital work they do in our community.'
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 7 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 10 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident