Hemsby surface water flooding consultation
Surface water flooding in Hemsby will be discussed at a consultation event on Wednesday (June 5).
People are invited to Hemsby Sports Pavilion in Waters Lane from 6.30pm to 8pm.
Hemsby has been identified as having particular challenges regarding surface water flooding and this is an opportunity to contribute to the development of the plan by sharing local knowledge.
It will be a chance to put your questions to council officers and Anglian Water regarding the options for reducing localised flooding in Hemsby.
Maps will be on display indicating areas at risk of flooding in Hemsby and consultants from Capita Symonds URS will be on hand to explain the proposed options for managing flooding and answer your questions.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 6 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 7 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 8 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 9 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
- 10 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park