Help Norwich City fan Ronnie, 10, find his missing signed shirt
- Credit: Archant © 2013
Efforts to reunite a young Norwich City fan with his lost signed away shirt have gone viral on social media.
Ronnie Oliver, 10, had spent more than a year trying to collect as many signatures from players as possible.
The Horsford Middle School pupil had collected almost the entire squad on his green 2012-13 away shirt, but lost it at Carrow Road after Saturday's 2-0 victory over Sunderland.
His mum Rachel Oliver, 40, believes it fell out of his pocket at the end of the match.
She said Ronnie had appeared on Tunnel Cam getting the shirt signed, and was upset he had lost it.
You may also want to watch:
'Someone I know said they would get a shirt signed again,' she added. 'But he spent the time meeting the players and it wouldn't be the same.
'He was so pleased as the players jumped over and signed it.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 8 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 9 Norfolk and Waveney's 30 under 30 - from world-beating athletes to business owners
- 10 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
'He plays football and loves football.'
An appeal to find the shirt has been shared more than 1,000 times since being posted on Facebook.
Did you find Ronnie's missing shirt? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put in touch.