Hellesdon motorcyclist’s inquest
An inquest was today opened into the death of a motorcyclist who lost control of his bike and collided with a car between Reepham and Bawdeswell on Friday, September 7.
Shaun Ellis, 27, from Dennis Road, Hellesdon, near Norwich, was pronounced dead at the scene, near Model Cottage Farm kennels on the B1145.
Today's Norwich inquest heard that Mr Ellis, a maintenance engineer, was travelling towards Bawdeswell when his blue Honda Hornet collided with a green Kia Carens travelling in the opposite direction.
The cause of death was given as severe chest injuries due to a road traffic collision.
The inquest was adjourned to a date to be fixed.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 3 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 4 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 5 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 6 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 7 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 8 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 9 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 10 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk