Hedge fire spreads to shed at Holme near Hunstanton
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters were today called to deal with a shed and hedge on fire.
Retained crews from Hunstanton, Heacham and Sandringham attended the blaze in Main Street, Holme.
A spokesman said the fire began in the hedge, before spreading to the shed.
Hose reel jets and breathing apparatus were used to put out the flames.
The alarm was raised at 2.30pm and crews were on scene for just over an hour.
You may also want to watch:
They used a thermal imaging camera to check for hotspots after damping down. No-one was injured.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Former village pub for sale as home
- 5 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 6 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 7 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 8 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 9 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 10 Fit for a king or queen: 'Castle' for sale at auction for £650,000