Heavy traffic after cars crash on Drayton High Road in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
There is heavy traffic in both directions on Drayton High Road, in Norwich.
Two cars, a blue Nissan Micra and green Toyota Avensis, crashed at around 12.10pm today near the Hellesdon Hospital.
The police, ambulance and fire service are at the scene.
One of the vehicles was in the middle of the road and firefighters from Earlham made the scene safe.
An ambulance crew is treating two women, both are out of their vehicles and walking around, and emergency services added they are not believed to have been seriously injured.
Officers are providing traffic control and waiting for the vehicles to be recovered.
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 3 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 4 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 5 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 6 Norfolk holiday cottage business sold to a leading lettings agency
- 7 'He could've gone all the way' - Mum's tribute to aspiring boxer, 19
- 8 Norfolk worst area in UK for uninsured and untaxed drivers
- 9 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 10 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk