Public can question health chiefs at West Norfolk CCG agm in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
West Norfolk's clinical commissioning group holds its annual general meeting next week.
It says the event enables stakeholders and local people to come together and reflect on the CCG's progress over the previous year, and to highlight achievements made, challenges faced, and plans and priorities for the coming year.
The event takes place at King's Lynn Town Hall, Saturday Market Place, King's Lynn, opening at 9am.
CCG chairman Dr Ian Mack and chief finance officer Chris Randall will present reports and there will be a discussion panel with questions from the public.
Dr Mack said: 'I hope that our local community will take the opportunity to come and meet with us and other organisations working in West Norfolk, so that we can report back and also hear views on the developments within the NHS in West Norfolk'.
You may also want to watch:
The CCG's Governing Body meeting, which is held in public, will follow the Annual General Meeting at 11am.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Queuing for petrol - a tale as old as time