Norfolk care home to entertain community with open day
- Credit: Archant
A care home in Hethersett is welcoming the community for an afternoon of live music and refreshments.
Hethersett Hall Care Home will be opening their doors to give locals the chance to meet the team, take a tour of the home and be entertained by singers, Splash Duo for an afternoon of live music.
Kerry Tidd, general manager at Hethersett Hall, said: 'I'm excited about welcoming new visitors and existing friends of the home to our open day for what will no doubt be both a fun and relaxing event.
'It's a great time to visit the home and ask questions, but also just to enjoy some delightful entertainment in a homely and friendly setting.'
The home is ran by Barchester Healthcare, one of the UK's largest care providers, which is committed to delivering personalised care across its care homes and hospitals.
You may also want to watch:
The event will take place between 1-5pm on January 19.
- 1 Welcome to our new website
- 2 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 3 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 4 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 5 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 6 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 7 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 8 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 9 Missing pregnant woman found
- 10 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive