Norfolk care home to entertain community with open day
- Credit: Archant
A care home in Hethersett is welcoming the community for an afternoon of live music and refreshments.
Hethersett Hall Care Home will be opening their doors to give locals the chance to meet the team, take a tour of the home and be entertained by singers, Splash Duo for an afternoon of live music.
Kerry Tidd, general manager at Hethersett Hall, said: 'I'm excited about welcoming new visitors and existing friends of the home to our open day for what will no doubt be both a fun and relaxing event.
'It's a great time to visit the home and ask questions, but also just to enjoy some delightful entertainment in a homely and friendly setting.'
The home is ran by Barchester Healthcare, one of the UK's largest care providers, which is committed to delivering personalised care across its care homes and hospitals.
You may also want to watch:
The event will take place between 1-5pm on January 19.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 5 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 6 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 7 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 8 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 9 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 10 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000