Next date announced for prostate cancer support group
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2010
The next Norfolk and Waveney Prostate Cancer Support Group meeting will take place on November 5.
Held at the Big C Centre at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH), the meeting will run from 7pm to 9pm.
Ray Cossey, chairman of the group's trustees, said: 'Many men are notoriously reluctant to discuss their health problems and we feel, as a patient support group, that such get-togethers affords them an opportunity to meet and chat with other me who are similarly affected by prostate cancer.
'The old adage 'a problem shared is a problem halved' is certainly true for those with cancer and, perhaps, even more so when it comes to men.'
Mr Cossey said wives and partners were also welcome, as well as other family members.
You may also want to watch:
Car parking is free and light refreshments are provided.
For more information, visit www.prostatesupport.org.uk
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Petrol queues causing rush hour delays despite assurances over fuel supply