Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital to host dementia support event
- Credit: PA
People and their families living with dementia will have the chance to learn about what support is on offer.
The Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH) is hosting a 'living well with dementia' event from 10am Monday, May 14.
The event takes place in the East Atrium on the main hospital site.
Liz Yaxley, dementia services Mmanager at NNUH, said: 'We're so excited to be hosting another dementia information fayre. This year we've got even more information stands and we've got an extra talk for the public too. We're really lucky to be able to host talks from experts, who will be sharing information and advice on a whole range of topics to do with dementia.'
As well as talks, there will be information stands from a wide range of public and charity sector providers.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be musical entertainment throughout the day, including a performance from the NNUH choir.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 6 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 7 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 8 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village