New website for Cromer surgery launches on Monday
- Credit: Colin Finch
A new website for Cromer's medical practice goes live on Monday morning.
The revamped site is aimed at providing better and more up to date information for the surgery's 12,600 patients in an area stretching from Trimingham to Beeston Regis and inland to Hanworth.
Practice business manager Tracy Neave said it would include regular newsletters, health advice, and the ability to book appointments and order prescriptions online.
It would also feature information about practice staff and services.
The new website is www.cromergrouppractice.nhs.uk and goes live from 8am on December2.
You may also want to watch:
The surgery wants to cut down the 100 missed appointments every month and is urging people who cannot attend to call 01263 514864 and cancel so others can take their place.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 5 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 6 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship