Norfolk and Norwich Hospital has not had new coronavirus case for three weeks
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
There have been no new coronavirus cases at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for almost three weeks, it confirmed on Friday.
The NNUH last admitted a Covid-19 patient on Saturday June 27.
A spokesman said 12 patients who had had the virus before that date were still on wards recovering.
The James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston has no current Covid-19 patients, with its last positive case admitted on July 10.
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn is looking after one coronavirus patient who tested positive on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, another nine people tested positive for coronavirus in Norfolk last week, according to the latest government figures.
There have been a total of 2,863 positive tests as of Friday July 17 in the county, up by nine from the previous Friday. The week before, 12 people tested positive.
The last death at a hospital in Norfolk was reported at the Queen Elizabeth on July 9 - the only virus-related death this month.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 6 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 7 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 8 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 Family's tribute to much loved motorcyclist, 21, involved in A10 crash