Estate agent makes thoughtful donation to 'amazing' NHS heroes
- Credit: Courtesy of Millbanks
An estate agent has shown its appreciation for NHS heroes by donating fruit hampers to staff at Norfolk's largest hospital.
Donations from Millbanks, in Attleborough, to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH) were made over the course of this week.
The thoughtful gesture coincided with International Nurses Day, which took place on Wednesday, May 12.
Millbanks was determined to show appreciation for the sacrifices made and hard work put in by nurses and other medical staff throughout the pandemic.
Tony Beales, owner of the Exchange Street agency, said: "We know first hand about the fantastic work our NHS staff have done and continue to do.
"Earlier this year, during the height of the pandemic, we worked with Easters of Norwich to deliver fruit and cheer up staff at the hospital.
"It seemed fitting to do it again to show our gratitude. It’s our small way of saying thank you to these amazing people.”
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 5 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 6 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 7 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 8 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 9 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 10 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes