Meeting date moved for brain tumour group
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
The next meeting of Norfolk Brain Tumour Support Group will be held on Thursday, January 3, 2019.
In previous years the group has met on a Wednesday so organisers are keen to highlight the new date.
The group aims to provide an opportunity for anyone affected by brain tumour (patient, carer, friend or family) to meet with others in a similar situation in a relaxed and informal environment.
Meetings in 2019 will be held on the first Thursday of every month between of 1.30pm and 3.30 pm.
The meetings take place at the Big C Support and Information Centre at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Big C on 01603 286112 or the oncology nurse specialist on 01603 286171.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 3 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 9 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 10 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town