Hypnobirthing retreat at Cley for expectant parents
A hypnobirthing teacher is running a coastal retreat for expectant parents next month.
Aneesh de Vos from Holt will combine workshops with the relaxing setting of Cley Windmill.
The session runs from Tuesday November 3 to Friday November 6.
After check in from 3pm there is an introduction and supper. On the Wednesday and Thursday she leads workshops with a light lunch and three course pregnancy-friendly candlelit dinner, before breakfast and departure on the Friday .
Ms de Vos said: 'Hypnobirthing is about having the best birth for you and your baby.
You may also want to watch:
'Following the Katherine Graves method, hypnobirthing parents have found that their baby is calmer, with positive sleep patterns.'
To learn more about the event visit aneeshdevos.com/hypnobirthing
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 9 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 10 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
To book contact Cley Windmill on 01263 740209 or www.cleywindmill.co.uk/